March 28, 2010

My 3 year old has super powers!

3.28.2010 @ 10:48am

I been slacking off on the whole clean house for two days, all week I been cleaning and doing my best to keep it clean and then in a blink of an eye it is distroyed.

Seriously I am just counting the months down till Emma is ready to go to school. My little whirlwind of trouble just loves to find a clean spot and use her tornado powers to litter the grounds of toys, papers and what not.



How can a 3 year old do so much in such little time? Is this a special feat that only this child can inquiry? Bribing her to help me clean or ask her to "dirty" her room does not compute, its almost like she is immune to the art of Mommy's special persuasion.

Don't get me wrong, I love her to pieces. I just would like to have a clean and well organized house so me and her can enjoy the remaining of the day while we wait for Lillian to come home from school and her daddy to get home from work.

But anywho, I have to find motivation to get this place clean because I go bonkers if I see the chaos for too long. With Lillian here, she can distract her baby sister while I get the house chores done.

Once its all done me and the girls can play some Wii till the daddy gets home.

0 comments:

My Blog List

Template by:

Free Blog Templates