January 7, 2011

LXC Part 3

Hola I have return with another set of lovely ladies from The League of Extraordinary Crafters. Before I go on I wanna let you all know that I have opened my ninja shop!!! Go check it out and please pass the link to all your friends. I am in dire need to obtain funds for keeping our storage shed by the 23rd. Thank you and I appreciate you all for doing so :)

SHOP NOW AT NINJA GODDESS:


Today I will not have 4 ladies to show off but six. I added two extras since I will not be working on the next set till after the weekend since me and the girls will be doing projects and coming up with ideas for our friends birthday presents. So buckle up and enjoy the ride.

ENTER REALM:


ENTER REALM:


ENTER REALM:


ENTER REALM:


ENTER REALM:


ENTER REALM:


I do have more ladies I would love to show off but I need them to start up their own blogs/shops so the whole world can see what they can do! Love them all and hopefully they appreciate my silliness of me stalking through their profiles, stealing photos from them and posting it on my blog for the world to see! :)

1 comments:

MooBear Designs said...

I love it... I have been joining and following all the girls in an effrt to remember who everyone is ...hehehe

ps my link isn't working... :o(

great photo too not creepy at all... well not much anyway!!

xo Steph

My Blog List

Template by:

Free Blog Templates